Software License Agreement
This License Agreement describes important rights and obligations governing your use of the Sheerpower product, hereinafter referred to as "Software".
USE OF THIS SOFTWARE CERTIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND ACCEPTED THESE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
Touch Technologies, Inc. (TTI) is granting you a License: that is, the right to use the Software in accordance with the following terms:
- You may use the Software for only the length of time as specified in your License purchase.
- You may use the Software only on a single computer system (SYSTEM) at a time.
- You may use the Software as long as you comply with all the terms of this Agreement. Failure to comply with any of these terms terminates the Agreement and your right to use the software. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you agree to destroy all copies of the Software.
- The construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
- This is the complete agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and may only be modified in writing.
Additional Terms and Conditions
By installing the Software on your SYSTEM, you acknowledge that this Software License and the Limited Warranty is the entire and exclusive expression of TTI's agreement with you and supersedes all prior communications with you, both oral and written.
Technical Support Policy
Technical support for TTI's Sheerpower Software is provided to all users via the SheerPower online Discussion Forum or via email. There is no charge for standard technical support on the Software. Standard technical support means you can contact us with usage questions and bug reports. We will try to answer your usage questions and will attempt to provide a work-around or fix to any bugs you report.
When you require support, you should visit the Sheerpower discussion forum.
Acknowledgement of TTI's Proprietary Rights
By installing the Software on your SYSTEM, you acknowledge that the technology contained herein is proprietary to TTI, and you further agree that any attempt to reverse engineer this technology is understood to cause extreme harm to TTI.
TTI WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS OR SAVINGS, CLAIMS AGAINST YOU BY ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR MEDIA, EVEN IF TTI IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.